- All returned items must be processed within (15) days upon purchase. Keep your Sales Invoice or any proof of purchase so we can accommodate your return.
- All returned items, whether for refund or exchange, must be in new, unworn condition. Posh Pocket Shoes reserves the right to determine whether it is defective or caused by normal wear and tear. Items damaged as a result of normal wear and tear will not be accepted and/or accommodated.
- Posh Pocket Shoes strictly implements no valid proof of purchase (Sales Invoice, and the like) and/or payment (PayPal confirmation, Bank Transfer confirmation), no transaction. Customer must also present a valid ID along with the proof of purchase/payment. Failure to present either one are at manager’s discretion.
- Merchandise must include its corresponding pouch, original box, and all original packaging materials.
- Posh Pocket Shoes will not cover any shipping expenses for returns and exchanges. Should the customer choose to have the replacement shipped within or outside Metro Manila, the customer will shoulder further shipping expenses.
- The management reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges if the customer fails to fully comply with the provided terms and conditions.
My item is incorrect, damaged, or defective. What do I do?
We’re sincerely sorry about that! We accept returns & exchanges for incorrect sizes and factory defects. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our sales associate will be happy to assist you.
I ordered the wrong size. Can I still have it exchanged?
Yes, we accept size exchanges. If in case your item is no longer in your requested size and/or color, you may request for another style and/or color, provided that it is of the same value or higher.
Can I return or exchange item(s) I bought on sale/at a discounted price?
All item(s) purchased at a discounted price—sale, last call, etc.—are final and will not be accepted for returns and/or exchange.
Can I return or exchange my custom made order?
Because custom made orders and personalized Posh Pocket Shoes are made just for you, they are final and will not be accepted for returns and/or exchange. They are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and are considered sold.
Failure to collect the item/s will still be considered sold.
I am an international customer and there seems to be a problem. Can I return or exchange them?
Items sold to international customers are final and will not be accepted for returns and/or exchange. If you have further concerns regarding your order, you can email us at email@example.com
I’m unable to go to your store. Can I return them online?
Sure, you can. Here’s how it works:
To help us predetermine whether it is deemed eligible for exchange, kindly include the following attachments in your email: valid proof of purchase and/or payment, valid ID, and hi-res photos of the following views of the merchandise.
Our Customer Care representative will accommodate you to set up a return authorization for inspection, should the merchandise prove to be incorrect, damaged, or defective. We hope to make it up to you in the future.
Please note that this will be further evaluated and will be subject for approval upon our receipt of your return package.
What about shipping expenses for online returns?
- If you received a faulty or damaged item, we will shoulder all shipping expenses
- For an exchange request, Posh Pocket Shoes will not cover any shipping expenses incurred by the customer, within or outside Metro Manila upon request to return or exchange. Should the returned item fail to pass further inspection, Posh Pocket Shoes will not shoulder shipping expenses to return the item to the owner.
How long does it take to process a refund?
- Refunds will be processed through the original mode of payment. Cash, credit card, PayPal credit, or Bank Deposit/Transfer.
- Kindly note that if the purchase was made with PayPal or Credit Cart, a minimum of (10) banking days would be needed for the amount to be credited back to your account. However, the actual cut off for the “credit back” to your account will depend on your issuing bank. You may directly coordinate with your bank for any inquiries regarding credit back.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.