Posh Pocket Shoes
Medium Bloom in Nude Pot
An arrangement full of dried and preserved natural flowers and foliages. This beautiful arrangement will make the perfect statement in your safe space at home.
This is a mix of preserved Hydrangeas, Edelweiss, Rice Flower, Palm Spear, Plume Reed, Yamashida Fern, Italian Ruscus, Lagurus, and Gypsophilia.
These blooms are put together delicately in a ceramic pot to create a 360 design, so you'll be sure to get a different look at the back of the arrangement.
This whole arrangement includes the ceramic pot with genuine leather tag.
Ceramic Pot is 4.5" x 4.5". Total height of arrangement is approximately 14".
NOTE: No two arrangements will be the same, so the actual arrangement may vary from what is shown in the photos. Please allow us 3 working days to complete your order.
Delivery and shipping costs are shouldered by the customer. You may choose to have your order/s picked up through your chosen delivery app. Pick up location is in Quezon City and we will send you the address once your order is ready.
If you are living outside Metro Manila, it is possible that the arrangement and ceramic pot will be packed separately for safety, so you might be required to re-assemble them in the pot.
These dried and preserved blooms are a sustainable option for your home. With proper care and maintenance, they can last up to years!
Here are some tips on how to care for your your dried and preserved blooms:
1. Keep them away from direct sunlight as this can cause the stems to be brittle and colours to fade.
2. Dried and preserved blooms are very delicate, so it's best to handle them with care. Avoid keeping your dried blooms in rooms with high humidity
3. Avoid placing your dried blooms in humid areas of the room.
4. The best thing about these dried blooms is they have almost zero upkeep. No need to add water! You can just leave them and they will still look beautiful the next day.
5. You can use a clean soft paintbrush or toothbrush to dust off the dirt, or use the lowest cool setting of a hair dryer.